Wednesday 10 January 2018

Ajnabi, a romantic track, from 'My Birthday Song' released.

Best blog of india : newspatrolling.com - Makers of 'My Birthday Song' have released their second song, Ajnabi, which is a romantic-soulful track sung by Mohan Kannan, lyrics have been penned by Ajay Govind and composed by Nitin K Menon & Ajay Govind and picturized on Sanjay Suri and Nora Fatehi. 


When asked Mohan Kannan what attracted him about Ajnabi, he says, "I was immediately attracted to the simplicity of the melody and the lyrics." He further adds,"The experience was wonderful, as it usually is when you work with people you like and admire, and I'm glad I'm a part of My Birthday Song. And every interaction with various members of the team, this feeling intensifies."   


Ajay Govind, composer and lyricist of the song, says, "The story itself lends to a very clear voice and a definitive mood which makes the whole writing process very organic. My Birthday Song definitely will be special because I also got to write the lyrics for three songs."


My Birthday Song, a psychological thriller, written & directed by Samir Soni, features Sanjay Suri, Nora Fatehi & Miss India Australia Zenia Starr in lead roles. Produced by Sanjay Suri & Samir Soni, under the banner of KAHWA Entertainment and is slated to release on 19th January 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment